Meade LX200 10"
Schmidt-Cassegrain Reflector Telescope
The club received this telescope in 1999 for the most funds raised as part of the annual Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Telethon "Telescopes For Telethon" program.
- 10" f/10 Schmidt-Cassegrain reflector with a focal length of 100" (2540mm)
- Weight telescope and accessories = 62 lbs
- Weight of tripod = 28 lbs
- 26mm Meade Series 4000 Super Plossl eyepiece
- 97.7x magnification
- 32° field of view
- 1.25" Star Diagonal
- Telrad reflex pointing device
- Scope Coat protective cover